Sunday 29 May 2011

My Northface Pants WOMEN'S PARAMOUNT VALLEY CONVERTIBLE PANT

·          
There's little telling what the next 40 years hold for us. However, there is one bedrock certainty: The North Face will maintain an unwavering commitment to pushing the limits of design, so that you can push your limits outdoors. Never Stop Exploring.
It is with this in mind i bought a pair of Northface pants -- it's a convertible pants, where i can unzip at the mid leg and convert it into a pair of shorts. It costed me SGD 100+ mind you. Winnie told me that i sounded so thrill after i bought this pair of pants, for my trip to Bhutan

Tiger's Nest Monastry-- a holy place .It's a climb of 20 000 steps up and down in the altitude of 3210 m . During the climb, i understood what devotion is. We wondered why there isn't a road leading to Tiger's nest but Tienzien explained that the climb is for the regilious , to be able to feel with the nature and surroundings and a pilgrimage for the devoted
Half way through the steep climb in the high altitude, i decided to apply my heating ointment for relieve of my leg muslces.I had to take care of my legs as i have a half marathon 2 days later, when i land in Singapore. i unzipped the pants at the mid leg, applied lotion , zipped back the pants
On the way down the awesome scenic place, Jamie shouted "Hey there is a hole in your pants " OMG , what happened !!??? it turned out that the zip at the mid leg was detached from the the head of the zip and it's stretched to 3/4 of the round of the pants and was hanging on by the other zipper head ! As this was a steep and narrow path, i couldn't stop to do anything. Throughout the mext 20 minutes , all the tourist who walked by me called out to me, one fella called out to me hey,"new fashion", Winnie called back, hey it's Amercian product. I added NORTH FACE ! Of course, Jamie didn't stop snapping photos and even video recorded the whole incident.

We reached our resting spot some 20 minutes later and Winnie helped me to fix the zipper. According to her, the catch of the zip is too shallow such that is not easily aligned. It is also very difficult to zip back – took her sometime to put them in place
I have already sent a feedback to Northface and am waiting for their response, let you guys know what's next.

For sure, Jamie and Winnie aint'going to buy Northface products in the near future. It's a embarssing moment, but being a good natured person, i took it all in good stride and it became a funny situation instead



 
with the zips opened up
 
Tiger's nest


 


No comments:

Post a Comment