Thursday 7 April 2016

Social Sabbatical - Arrival to Buenos Aires


After 30 hours of flight, I finally arrived in Buenos Aires. There was some excitement on the plane (Emirates) and that is we had free wifi on the plane !  and of course I had leg cramps, after sitting for so long.


As you can see, I have jet lag now and doing some updates. Here’s a couple of pictures from Day 1 ( Team Activities) and Day 2(Kickoff)
 

I’m into my Day 3 at Buenos Aires. I was at the SAP Office for the Kick off and went on to interview my clients.  After a intense day, what’s on my initial thoughts before the trip on the client is very different from what’s really when we talk face to face with them. We will visit the client again the next few days and will consolidate all our sessions and will provide them a finalized scope of work by the end of the day.

 



No comments:

Post a Comment